Saturday, February 10, 2007

Back online!

Hello everyone,

I am back online... we had about a week where we were offline (internet & phones), because their was a fault with our satellite. Yes, it was frustrating... but now it is fine!

We have a 5 working days off next week (our department - others take it when they can) and me and a friend will be going to Busua for a few days (it is about 6 hours drive from here - just the other side of Takoradi - I am in Tema). Not sure which day we will be back... we will take it rather spontaneously and see how we feel and such.

Things are going well here and I am missing everyone! I almost can't believe it is almost the middle of February 2007 already! It is crazy, the time just flies!

I have already put a comment of my own in my previous post, but just want to mention it again:

Thank you very much for the comments I have received (via the blog or emails) on my question earlier! I really appreciated it very much (the words are not enough to express what I feel when I read your comments)! I am blessed to have the friends & family I have!!!

Lots of love, hugs & smiles, ;-)
Mathilda

No comments: